Monday, August 01, 2005

White Castle and the Car Wash
I got this idea in my head that my car needed to be washed. I only like to wash it at a "do it yourself" car wash, that way I can get all the spots that the machines miss. I could have driven 10 minutes away to where I know one was, but I wanted to be able to drive on the freeway so it could dry better. Yes I have OCD. I don't like the water spots on my car or trails where the water dries on the doors from the mirrors. I look in the phone book and there isn't one close. So I decide I'm going to go to White Castle and try there new french onion cheeseburger. I drive around there to find a self serve car wash but I didn't want to go too far in the ghetto. With no luck I just go to White Castle. What a dissapointment the burger was. No I'm not stoned or wasted either. I then go to another burb to hunt for a car wash. I'm driving through construction and on the internet on my phone and there is none around there either. With much disappointment, I just drive home with a nasty taste in my mouth and a dirty car. I guess I'll start disc 3 of Will and Grace.

7 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

well, if everyone didnt know you have OCD they do now!

are you gonna frickin bring those will and grace cds over like...this fuckin year!

*spits on his car*

4:52 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

btw, i have your first comment ever.!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BTW It was me who came up with you screen name.

1:47 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:17 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

you need to write more than once you loser

8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quit fighting kids :) And I can relate to the car wash thing, the automatic ones never get all of my car clean, way frustrating!

8:54 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home