Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's been 5 days 23 hours and 30 minutes since my last cigarette. I refuse to pay $4.00 for a pack of smokes. I've noticed that I am being really bitchy towards people that I really don't mean to, well except to one of my co-workers. I can't stand the bitch and I really never could. My first day without a cigarette I come into work and sit at my desk and start reading my email. She's the type of person that will take a cheap shot at you when your least expecting it to make herself look like a god. It was the wrong day for her to fuck with me. I kept my cool, told her what I thought about the situation and walked out of my office. If I wouldn't have left, I think I would have strangled the bitch. Enough about her, she isn't worth anymore of my time but I had to get it off my chest. It has now been 5 days 23 hours and 40 minutes since my last cigarette

4 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i was gonna ask you about that today, but you seemed in a relatively good mood so i figured you probably were smoking again...good work not giving in to the temptation of the evil nicotine bastards that are sucking all the lifee out of my lungs even as i speak..

why you deleting my comments?i know im an evil beeach, but you have to keep them on there.

7:47 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

post something new mister sister

2:07 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i pay six bucks for them at my bar because i am too lazy to stop at kwik trip.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That cigarette "fee" is really going to backfire on our governor when everyone just starts ordering online or buys from WI and brings them over here! Or just quits!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home